With our first tournament out of the way, we’re expanding to virtual tournaments. Remember, in order to sign-up for a tournament you must fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Playstation and XBOX Virtual Tournaments
Compete online in weekly tournaments and win VBucks.
The first online tournament is on September 10th, 2021, starting at 6 pm. Then we’ll be having an online tournament every week after leading up to the Fortnite ‘Ragnarok’ Tournament in October.
Format: Battle Royal, played on our custom map. 3 rounds – first to 10 kills wins the round. The player who wins the most rounds wins the tournament.
Prize: 2800 vBucks to the winner!
Having a Discord account is encouraged but not necessary to participate.
Must register online. Registration closes the day before the tournament date.
In-Person Tournament Rules
- Players who are waiting to play must not bother other players. If you are caught distracting a player you may be disqualified from the tournament.
- DO NOT walk in front of another player’s game while they are playing.
- It is recommended that players bring their own controllers and headsets. HEADSETS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
- Mouse and keyboard are NOT allowed.
- We do not provide batteries for wireless controllers. If you bring a wireless controller, you must supply your own batteries. If your controller runs out of batteries during tournament play, the match will not be stopped!
- If a player wants to play under their profile, they will have to create an EPIC Games account and connect their EPIC account to their Playstation or XBOX account. This is necessary for PS4 players to play against XBOX players.
- LAG/CONNECTION ISSUES – Inform a tournament facilitator if you run into any lag issues as soon as they happen. Once the match is over, lag or connectivity complaints will be ignored. In the event the lag issue is deemed to make the match unplayable, the match will be restarted, systems will be reset and players will play a new game. Lag is common and minor lag issues will be allowed and play will continue. If a player is found to be using lag issues as an excuse to start over, that round will be forfeit and the player will be disqualified from the tournament.
In-Person Tournament Play
Format: Battle Royal
Tournament Prizes: 1st Place – 5000 V-Bucks, 2nd Place – 2800 V-Bucks, 3rd Place – 1000 V-Bucks
Time: Doors open at 11 am. Tournament Registration ends at 1 pm (If you have not registered before 1 pm, you will not be allowed to enter the tournament).