Tournament Rules and Regulations
- Players who are waiting to play must not bother other players. If you are caught distracting a player you may be disqualified from the tournament.
- DO NOT walk in front of another player’s game while they are playing.
- It is recommended that players bring their own controllers and headsets. HEADSETS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
- Mouse and keyboard are NOT allowed.
- We do not provide batteries for wireless controllers. If you bring a wireless controller, you must supply your own batteries. If your controller runs out of batteries during tournament play, the match will not be stopped!
- If a player wants to play under their profile, they will have to create an EPIC Games account and connect their EPIC account to their Playstation or XBOX account. This is necessary for PS4 players to play against XBOX players.
- LAG/CONNECTION ISSUES – Inform a tournament facilitator if you run into any lag issues as soon as they happen. Once the match is over, lag or connectivity complaints will be ignored. In the event the lag issue is deemed to make the match unplayable, the match will be restarted, systems will be reset and players will play a new game. Lag is common and minor lag issues will be allowed and play will continue. If a player is found to be using lag issues as an excuse to start over, that round will be forfeit and the player will be disqualified from the tournament.
Round One – Players will play one solo match of Battle Royal and earn points for KILLS (1 point per kill) and points for Final Match Rank as follows:
|#51 & below||2|
Second Round – 1 v 1 battles: The ranking bracket will be based on final scores from round 1. Players will compete in the best of 4 rounds. The top 6 players will advance to the third and final round.
Third Round – 1 v 1, Round Robin – Players will compete in 1 v 1 battle with each participant. The best record wins.